There are different types of cases for which Orange County criminal defense lawyer is required:
- A criminal lawyer can help you if you get arrested against various types of crimes like kidnapping, theft crimes (This type of crime is taken seriously in California.), Manslaughter (an unlawful homicide crime that occurs with the unintentional killing of another human being), battery (Battery: This crime occurs when someone harm bodily injury or harm to another person. This type of crime is limited to initial injuries; larger number of injuries are covered under other crime), Juvenile crimes (This type of crime includes shoplifting, drinking, drug intake, truancy and curfew violations).
- You can use the yellow pages or local agencies to hire a local criminal law attorney to defend your rights at each stage of a misdemeanor or felony case – from an arrest to an appeal after conviction.
- You will benefit by having Orange County criminal defense lawyer as they to help you to defend your rights at every step of the way. If your case has already been filed, it is not too late to hire a competent and aggressive attorney who knows the ins and outs of the Orange County courts. With over a decade of experience, we will be there with you, advocating on your behalf.
- There are various types of crimes like domestic violence in which someone uses his physical force to harm you physically or make you afraid from himself. This type of violence can be against the spouse or any family member so you can hire a criminal defense lawyer to solve it.
- There are various other crimes like Trespassing, Drug crimes, Murder, Warrants, DUI-Driving under the Influence, Probation, violation, White Collar crimes which are handled by criminal lawyer.